Reed Business School was established in 1972 and is a residential centre of excellence offering post graduate professional accountancy training. The venue is situated in the Cotswolds, approximately 25 miles North of Oxford and 40 miles South of Birmingham. Our nearest town is Moreton in Marsh (4 miles from the Business School) which has a main intercity line to London Paddington.
The unique facilities compromise of a 15th Century Jacobean Manor house set in 10 acres of formal grounds, 9 additional residential properties accommodating up to 90 delegates and an in-house catering team who can provide a range of meals to suit your needs. The Manor house has 7 lecture rooms, all with overhead projection units and a fully equipped computer suite with 18 networked PCs.
Reed Business School is pleased to offer charities registered on the Big Give the opportunity to hiring facilities at a discounted rate. Facilities can be booked for both day and residential requirements for meetings and/or training facilities.
In addition to the venue hire, the School could also help fulfil your training requirements from either their professional accountancy tutors or with their sister Company, Reed Learning, who provide a wide range of training courses.
Hire fees are substantially lower than corporate conference hire facilities and the environment is perfect for learning and getting away from the distractions of work.
To find out how you can make the most of this unique offer please go to your Big Give charity account area or register for free here.
Terms and Conditions
1.By redeeming this voucher, the Client is deemed to have accepted Reed Educational Trust’s (“REED”) standard terms of business and these voucher terms and conditions. All definitions contained in REED’s standard terms of business shall apply to these voucher terms and conditions.
2. This voucher can only be redeemed in respect of hiring the venue facilities at Reed Business School.
4. A quotation detailing the charges will be provided upon a booking enquiry
5. The standard terms of business include the following cancellation policy:
Less than 7 days notice – full charge
Between 7-14 days notice – 50% charge
Greater than 14 days – no charge
6. This voucher will be valid only for hiring the facilities up to 30 September 2015.
7. Vouchers cannot be (i) used retrospectively or (ii) refunded or exchanged for cash.
8. REED and/or Reed Business School reserve the right to amend, withdraw or cancel this promotion at any time